Friday, July 29, 2011

My Manila

 I did not know what to do with this one so I just went crazy when I was editing it. haha  So uhm... awkward criticisms will be tolerated. lol Y_Y


Seen in the photo is a rare moment of light traffic in Manila. You might notice the public jeepneys--  I previously talked about the jeep experience here.

I took this using my camera phone, edited it in picnik (because I'm getting too busy for photoshop).

Visit Sky Watch Friday for more sky shots (WAY better than this one, lol)

4 comments:

  1. Has a nice antique painterly effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to experiment with photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette has it right: It looks like an antique painting!

    WHEN PLANETS PLUMMET

    When planets plummet
    And comets careen,
    It’s the strangest sight
    You ever have seen.

    When drunk stars stagger
    And comets collide,
    It’s time to look up
    As you go outside

    To stare at the sky
    Where the strangest sight
    Is the moon-faced thing
    That you see at night.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Menacing Sky

    ReplyDelete